WORD COUNT: 73
STYLE/WARNINGS: S2.08. Bitterness.
AUTHOR'S NOTES: I imagine I was feeling contrary. XD
- One sip was all it took.
- He was meant to be here, really.
- He loved her. Completely, utterly, absolutely, unequivocally loved.
- Maybe two sips.
- "Those things'll kill you, Gene."
- He put the job above everything. Above everyone. Including himself.
- He was the job.
- He'd run and run and managed to finally outrun himself.
- Maybe just the bottle. The bottle was enough.
- God is in the detail.
- It was the best choice available. The only choice, really.
- "I'm sorry."